This lecture notes is an outline of the materials (definitions, theorems, examples etc. but no proofs)
for the courses Real Analysis
and Functional Analysis offered by the
Department of Mathematics, Xi'an Jiaotong University, from 1994 to 1997.
It was also used by some teachers after the author left the university.
The tex file is the source file used to produce the lecture notes.
The author planned to write a series of analysis books:
The author has written part of (5) only. He may not have time to finish the whole series.
- Sets and Number Systems (may be)
- Mathematical Analysis
- Complex Analysis (may be)
- Metric Spaces and Topological Spaces
- Lebesgue Measure and Integration
- Banach Spaces and Hilber Spaces
- Abstract Measure and Integration
- Topological Vector Spaces